Friday, July 22

Fabulous Friday!!!!

Good Friday everyone!

It's going to be a hot one here for us in the States... here, where I am, in Colorado, at least we don't have the humidity like our East Coast friends.  Stay cool and drink lots of water everyone!

It's been a busy, creative week here for me.  I have completed some things that I have wanted to make.   The week started with some power sewing some gifts for a niece's baby shower.  I made a couple of bibs, receiving blanket, pacifier clips, embellished a frame and made a few burp cloths.  She's having a boy which was hard for me since I have two girls.  Where's the lace?  Where's the pink?  The biggest challenge for me was choosing fabric.   I didn't take enough pictures, but I am pleased with how these goodies turned out. 

I also whipped up some drink cozi's for our cold drinks.  I don't like when my cups sweat while enjoying my favorite beverage outside... 






 I also made some coasters...

 Then, I found a vintage chandelier from a freecycler (freecycle.org) and upcycled it into a fabulous "new" chandelier.  I love all of the glass and crystals.  I have two other that I received from a neighbor in our old house, but it's not nearly as detailed as this one with respect to the glass/crystals.

 Isn't it lovely??? I'll post better pictures once I really finish this... I need to hang it to finish some of the details. 



have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment