Saturday, August 6

Fabulous Friday Finds!

A find?  Me?  Naw!  LOL!  Well, yesterday was Friday and we usually head down to our getaway place in Manitou Springs, Colorado.  And, down on the west side of Colorado Springs, there are these two amazing thrifts stores that I just have to go to.  So, I did!  And, of course, I found some great finds!  I found this great silver plated water pitcher... it's just so vintage, yet simple, and what a fun way to serve water or display a bright bunch of sunflowers!

enjoy your weekend!
Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. I love thrift stores, We have a huge one in Jasper Alabama about an hour away, I go there once a month, I'm a bargain shopper but I have learned that I can get new clothes really cheap there.
    Please take a minute & visit my blog.(Ineed more followers)
    http://ismanthyhere.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Mark

    ReplyDelete